Sunday, December 14, 2014

CURRENTLY COVETING: SHOP THE MOTEL SALE



Disable Ad-Block and click through images to shop

Did somebody say Motel sale?! If you're still on the hunt for the perfect Christmas or New Year's Dress, or just want to treat yourself after nailing your Christmas shopping list (I haven't even started, yikes) then make sure you check Motel's sale! Motel have been my go-to destination for party dresses since forever. Every year they bring out amazing statement pieces that are perfect for the party season. My favourite will always be the Gabby, but I'm seriously in love with these picks which will all be reduced tomorrow! Velvet jumpsuits, patterned kimonos, tinsel skirts and statement dresses, Motel has got you covered. I think my favourite has to this off-shoulder leopard dress, what's yours?

Lydia Rose,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment