Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Getting Christmas Cosy...

Jack Wills Night Shirt * | Jack Wills Mug (similar) & Socks * (similar 1, 2)
I love being home for the holidays, getting cosy in loungewear and watching cheesy Christmas movies. It's taken me a while to feel festive because I've been so burried with Uni work, but this cosy night shirt from Jack Wills and cute little reindeer mug have helped me to get in the Christmas spirit. Let's be real, you guys always see me when I'm dressed up on here, but there's nothing better than an excuse to stay in bed and get cosy. Now that I've ticked off my Uni to-do list that's exactly what I plan on doing over Christmas. Yankee cinnamon candle, blankets, coconut milk hot chocolate and The Hobbit. Perfect!
Have a beautiful Christmas, loves! 



No comments:

Post a Comment