Tuesday, October 28, 2014

WHAT I WORE | FULL MOON, DIVE BAR, RED LIPS, ROCK & ROLL


Coat - MinkPink (similar) | Top, Headband & Moon Ring - Gypsy Warrior | Shoes* (similar here and here) & Ring* - Forever21 | Leggings - Topshop (similar here and here) | Bag - Vivienne Westwood

 It feels so long since I've written a blog post that I'm not even sure what to write! I've taken a bit of time away from the internet with getting settled back into student life and I'm happier than ever.  I go through phases with blogging where sometimes I can't put my laptop down and others where I just don't feel inspired at all. I think it's important to take a step away from the internet and refocus sometimes. If blogging isn't coming from the heart or isn't 100% my standard I won't blog at all, which leaves me frustrated sometimes. Hopefully I'll get back into the spin of things and it'll be back to normal soon!
I shot these photos with my boyfriend on Sunday in Leamington, there's certain areas of it that remind me so much of London and I can almost pretend I'm back there. We spent the day rumaging through a vintage fair which came to town and I scored an amazing pair of handmade paisley shorts. Normally I'm that girl with her arms full but I just couldn't work my vintage magic. It's given me the bug back to start searching for vintage treasures again. We then headed to my favourite tearoom, Vinteas, for soup and green tea before heading home to watch a (completely legally downloaded) episode of American Horror Story Season 4. I've been so excited for Freak Show and it might be my favourite season yet. If you don't watch AHS you need to start, now! Unless you're scared of clowns...

What do you think of this outfit? 
Lydia Rose,
xoxo
Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment