Thursday, April 23, 2015

EVENT | Oasis x Keds Launch In Birmingham

Last week I was invited by Oasis to attend the launch of their exclusive Oasis x Keds trainer line. Launching up and down the country, Oasis created a real buzz for the first look at the new line. So on Thursday I was up bright and early and headed over to the Birmingham store for breakfast with Oasis and to see the new collection... 
Okay - I'm not usually a trainer kinda girl, you'll always see me in at least a 3 inch pair of heeled boots. But I thought I'd embrace the chance to try out something new and go a bit out of my comfort zone. I love that each pair has its own personality and print - there's the lace up, 'Perfectionist' with crisp blue stripes, leopard print 'Style Hunter', dreamy floral print 'English Rose' and the bright, summery 'Jetsetter'. There's only 4 designs but somehow still a trainer that seems to suit everyone.
Bloggers and press were invited to view the collection  and despite the early wake-up call everyone was super bright and friendly. We sipped some fresh orange juice, chatted away and of course, talked shoes...
As the blogger chosen to wear the Jetsetter, I picked up my Keds and to my surprise, and instantly fell in love! Whilst trainers aren't my usual choice, everyone needs a pair of comfy slip ons in their wardrobe and I definitely have found a new love for flats. I didn't sway too far from my personal style with this pink duster jacket*, simple white top* and ripped jeans* from Oasis. I'm obsessed with dusters at the minute and this pink one is definitely going to be one of my summer staples.
Overall I had a lovely morning, thank you to Oasis for inviting me!
You can shop the collection here.

 Would you wear these? What do you think of this outfit? 
Lydia Rose, 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment