Wednesday, September 9, 2015

AW15 ASOS PICKS // & 20% OFF FOR STUDENTS


It's that time of year again, when the leaves are falling, the rainy days are creeping in and if you're anything like me, besides adding cinnamon to everything you're thinking incessantly about your AW15 wardrobe. Luckily it's 20% off for students  (my code is still valid until March, *fist pump*) so it's the perfect opportunity to get some key pieces for the season.

The khaki trend is something I never thought I'd get behind, but this chunky turtle neck and statement trench have got me second guessing myself.  I've been obsessed with a-line skirts, anything that hints at the 70s gets my vote and they're so easy to wear. These bold print and oxblood styles are perfect for lazy cold mornings. Statement skirt, chunky knit, ankle boots? Done.  Is there anything better than getting to leave the house wrapped up in a blanket cape and for it to be socially acceptable? Sounds pretty genius to me.  I love the boho vibe of this printed one. Paired with knee high boots and a cute belt, you have the perfect, effortless outfit.

These are some of the things that have gone in my ASOS basket that you can shop directly below...




 What are your AW15 staples? 
Lydia Rose, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment