Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Seillans, France | Pt 2

Elephant Kimono (similar)* | Tan Top | Shorts* | Shoes | Hat
The South of France is such a dream. With its perfectly preserved Medieval towns, rolling mountains and scorching coasts, I've fallen in love. We went on so many road trips, spending the day at secluded beaches and exploring hidden villages in the mountains. This holiday has definitely inspired my love to travel. It's so surreal being a graduate and having everything laid out in front of you whilst being totally unsure where to go. All I know is that I want to do everything and go everywhere, but where to start?
PS The COSMO BLOG awards are baaack! It would mean so so much to me if you took 2 minutes to vote for LydiaRoseXO as 'Best of Beauty' here. All you have to do is fill in your e-mail and my blog URL www.LydiaRosexo.blogspot.co.uk. Thank you so much to anyone who votes!
 What do you think of this outfit? Have you been to France before? 
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

Follow on Bloglovin

       TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK 

No comments:

Post a Comment