Tuesday, November 18, 2014

WHAT I WORE | THE AUTUMN TWO PIECE

Jacket & Two Piece - Ette Clothing * | Boots - Topshop (similar) | MAC Rebel Lipstick | Ring - Forever21* | Necklace - Brandy Melville

Autumn always brings out my inner witch. Give me berry lips, crystal jewellery and a big, shaggy coat and I'm good to go. If you've been a reader of my blog for a while now, you'll have seen Ette Clothing popping up quite a lot in my outfit posts. I'm a huge fan of their online store for their one off, boho pieces that have that perfect witchy vibe. When I saw this coat pop up on their online store I knew I had to have it, along with this pretty lace two piece that is just a perfect wardrobe staple for mixing and matching.

What do you think of this outfit? What do you love to wear in Autumn?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment