Tuesday, November 25, 2014

WHAT I WORE | THE BLANKET CAPE

SHOP BLANKET CAPES (DISABLE AD BLOCK)



SHOP THE BOOTS



SHOP THE PLEATED LBD:


SHOP EVERYTHING ELSE:


FOR VISUAL LINKS SEE THE WIDGETS ABOVE
Blanket Cape - TKMAXX (Similar here (use WRAPUP for 24% off,  here, here, here) | Boots - Schuh (sold out) but exactly the same here (Similar herehere, here herehere, here ) | Dress - Topshop  (similar here, here, here) | Handbag - Vivienne Westwood 

Is there anything better than getting to wrap up in a blanket whilst feeling incredibly stylish AND cosy at the same time? I don't think so. A lot of my friends have been a bit confused by how I've been walking around in something that could be a picnic blanket lately. But paired with a pair of thigh high boots, this has to be my favourite trend of the season. I picked mine up in TK Maxx but Boohoo currently stock a similar one (use WRAPUP for 24% off). My favourite ways to style blanket capes are with a simple, basic piece like this pleated dress from Topshop but I've also got my eye on these turtle-neck dresses from ASOS.  I'm all about that Olsen twin, tramp-chic thing, and I guess going out in a blanket kind of hits the nail on the head.
Can we all just take a minute to appreciate my new boots?! When these arrived on my door step it was one of those scream at the postman in happiness, angels singing and rainbows forming kind of moments. I was obsessively checking ASOS like a crazy lady for a similar pair to come back in stock until I found them on Schuh. They've sold out now, like the cleated heeled versions have pretty much everywhere, but you can find the exact same pair on River Island. They're a little pricey but definitely an investment as thigh high boots are the perfect staple piece to dress up any outfit and never go out of style.

What do you think of this outfit? Are you a fan of blanket capes and thigh high boots?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment