Thursday, June 26, 2014

GET READY WITH ME | LYDIA ROSE X MISSGUIDED




Giraffe print co-ord & mules* Missguided 

I teamed up with Missguided to do to a Get Ready With Me post and had so much fun shooting it! They kindly sent me an outfit to wear, so I picked out this giraffe print co-ord that I've had my eye on and paired it with mules. This is something I wore to a garden party with my friends last week. One of my best friends has just started working in a bar so we've been embracing her new talent for making uhhhmazing strawberry daiquiris. I kept it simple with this outfit: give me a bold print and pair of badass shoes and I'm good to go. Mules didn't win me over instantly but I thought I'd go for something out of my comfort zone and haven't looked back. I'm all for ugly shoes, and mules just shouldn't be cool, but they work somehow. I love the buckle detail as they toughen up the trend rather than making you feel like a walking Zara mannequin.
Sorry that my blog has taken a back seat over the past week. You'd think that I wouldn't be able to leave my blog alone after winning the Company award, right? I'm actually interning there now so have had a lot going on getting settled in London and into the swing of a 9-5. I'm loving the London life and am having so much fun working at my all time favourite magazine. But my blog will be back to normal from now on. I have lots lined up and will hopefully be posting what I'm wearing to my internship! 

It's always fun to try out something new! Did you like this post? Would you wear mules?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment