Monday, June 16, 2014

WHAT I WORE | EYE PRINT DRESS

Eye Print Dress - Romwe* | Mint Skirt - Primark | Sunglasses - ASOS| Platforms - Chicwish
I am so excited to upload these outfit photos as they're shot with my brand new 50mm lens which is just amazing! Blogging has really refuelled my love for photography. I've always found the blurry backgrounds on other fashion blogs so dreamy and am so happy that I finally took the plunge and bought one, it's definitely worth it. I've been loving layering patterned dresses with statement skirts lately. Eye print is a pattern I've just become obsessed with and since missing out on that Zara print dress (sheds tear) this felt like a decent alternative. I had to layer this as sadly a lot of Romwe's pieces come up quite short so bare that in mind if you order as I'm only 5'5!
I've been making the most of being at home and have actually been working really hard on my blog even though I haven't posted all week. I've got a schedule going for July and am nearly ready to go to upload most days - yay! I took these photos after going out for Lunch with my best friends on Sunday. We had such a lovely weekend and it's so great that everyone's home from Uni for a few months now. After a night out we were craving soup and vegan organic cakes from a tea room (so wild, right?) but we missed the Sunday opening times and ended up with fajitas and chips. We tried. Really, we did.
Do you like these photos? What do you think of my new lens? Did you do anything fun this weekend? 
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

Photography by Abbi Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment