Tuesday, June 3, 2014

MAC Paintpot 'Let Me Pop' | Review

MAC 'Let Me Pop' Pro Long Wear Paint Pot - £15.00

It feels like forever since I sat down to write a beauty review. I love creating for my fashion content for my blog but I have missed sitting down and having a good ramble about make up. I just thought I'd share one of my favourite MAC purchases at the minute, the Let Me Pop Paint Pot. Now that the hotter weather is coming around I'm having a problem with make-up melting off my face. Yep, not cute. My new Urban Decay Setting Spray is what's seriously working its magic for that problem, but that's for next week.
I've always liked the ideas of paint pots for a creamy base that helps to really bring the shimmer in your eyeshadow to life all whilst acting as a primer. This definitely ticks those boxes! Let Me Pop is a sheer yet frosty light copper that looks dreamy with 'Woodwinked' blended out into the crease. It brings out the colour in beige/ browny tones beautifully and helps to make sure that your eyeshadow sticks throughout the day. It also looks so pretty when worn alone for a done, yet un-done, make up look. A little brown liner and mascara with this and I'm good to go.
I'm seriously in love with this little pot and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a long lasting cream shadow. I've worn this so many times and haven't even made a dent in the pot, so in terms of value for money, it is definitely a worth while purchase!

Do you own any MAC paint pots? Would you try this?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment