Saturday, May 31, 2014

PASTEL DAYDREAM



Moon and Stars Print Two Piece * and Mesh Dress from Motel Rocks | Lilac Coat* from Missguided | Unicorn Clutch* - Chelsea Doll | Platform Heels* - Chicwish

Sorry for being M.I.A on the blog this week! My exams are about to start and every time I sit down to write a post I just get "revision guilt" where I feel as though I should be doing something else. This lilac jacket by Missguided is my newest favourite thing in my wardrobe. It's actually really light and makes the perfect jacket for Spring as it isn't too warm at all. I restyled the Sun and Moon print co-ord with my Motel mesh dress which I just think looks so pretty. The dress has been a staple of mine for way over a year and I just get so much wear out of it. It's a great layering piece. Can we all just take a minute to appreciate my new platforms? I actually squealed when I opened these up, it felt like Christmas! My cleated shoe addiction just keeps growing but I can't get enough.

I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about the Cosmo blog awards by now but I would really appreciate it if you took a moment to vote for me as Next's Best Newcomer here. It's a really quick form to fill out and I would be so so grateful!

What do you think of this outfit?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment