Monday, May 12, 2014

WHAT I WORE | IF I COULD CHANGE YOUR MIND


Dress - SheInside* | Boots - Topshop | Headband - Forever21

I used to dress to express how I felt on the inside. I.e stomping around in buckled boots or giving a permanent v-sign to the world in my leather jacket. IT'S NOT JUST A PHASE, MOM. Actually, it kinda was. Lately I dress to express the opposite of how I feel. Surely the whole fun of clothes is constantly playing dress up. I don't really have one set style. I am constantly revisiting things and recreating. And that's why. When you feel constrained, wear bat wings. They make you feel like you can take on the world.

Lydia Rose,
xoxo

ps. "Lydia Rose XO" has been shortlisted in the Company Style Blogger Awards under the Best Personal Style Newcomer category. Click here to vote- it would mean the world! (You can skip the categories through to the end if you like to and then will be asked to enter your e-mail at the end). 
I would also love for you to nominate me for Cosmopolitan's Best Newcomer 


No comments:

Post a Comment