Monday, May 19, 2014

WHAT I WORE | GIRL INTERRUPTED


MinkPink Fur Coat | Topshop Joni Jeans | Jeffrey Campbell Soirees | Vivienne Westwood Handbag
You're probably wondering how much of a crazy lady I must be to still be rocking fur coats given the sudden heat wave in the UK. I guess that's the problem with scheduling outfit posts. And living in the North. 
I love the skinny jean and open toe heels combination. It's so effortless but hits that perfect mid point between casual and dressy. This is a lot more casual than I usually post on my blog but I thought I'd start adding more every day outfits.  I wore this out for lunch which probably made me over dressed but hey, I don't cash out on stupidly expensive shoes just to look at them... 
I know I've been spamming this lately, but just a friendly reminder that the Company Style Blogger Awards only have a few days left. I would be so happy if you voted for me under Best Personal Style - Newcomer! A lot of people have been put off by the form thinking they have to vote in all the categories but you can actually skip them until the end. Let me know if you vote so I can thank you! 
Do you like this outfit?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

ps. I would also love for you to nominate me for Cosmopolitan's Best Newcomer 



No comments:

Post a Comment