Monday, June 9, 2014

Missguided White Two Piece

Missguided Two Piece | Chicwish Platforms *

This is the first time I've sat down and wrote a post without feeling the guilt of knowing I should be doing something else. Second year is over and I am so happy to be free from Uni stress, it really gets the better of me and has taken over my life for the past few months. I've taken a slightly different attitude to Uni in the past few weeks; I've always strived to be exceptional in everything but lately I've been thinking, what's the point? Would you rather have a 2:1 and enjoy life a little more or a first which burns you into the ground? I'm not really sure what I've been trying to prove but given how much these past few months have affected me... I'm kinda over it now. Whatever my grade is I'm okay with it, there's more to life than percentages and essays. Something I've always known but seem to get wrapped up in this time of the year.
I am SO ready for the next few months to fill with everything that actually makes me happy! In a few weeks I'm off to Company Magazine and really couldn't be more excited. I have a lot of plans for my blog, too, which I'll finally have more time for and really want to improve in the next couple of weeks!
Anyway, onto what you're here for, the clothes. Lately I've been loving white and I'm obsessed with this two piece from Missguided. I have no idea how it comes across but on the day I took these I felt like this two piece was channelling Lana Del Rey, even though I couldn't really put my finger on why, but my friends pointed it out too. Weird. I always listen to her in the summer, her music is so chilled out, everything you want in a summer sound track.

What are your plans for summer? Would you wear this?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment