Wednesday, January 21, 2015

WHAT I WORE | MISSGUIDED METALLIC TWO PIECE

Co-Ord* - top, skirt mostly sold out but check back for returns! (similarshop Missguided Co-Ords here) | Coat - Primark (similar) | Thigh High Boots

Can we all just have a little moment for Missguided?! I'm pretty sure I have a browse of their new-in section every single day. Co-ords were my favourite trend last year and I don't plan on leaving them out of 2015. I spotted this one at the press day a few months back at the press day and fell in l o v e so had to get my hands on it!  Its mostly sold out now, but check the links above in the mornings because sometimes they get returns! I've got my eye on this cosy roll neck two piece  and this badass fishnet one. Bye student loan, it was nice knowing you...

What do you think of this two piece?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment