Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My Favourite Fashion Blogs

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty sure I spend about 30% of my life reading blogs. There are so many that I read daily that are constant sources of inspiration. I've never written a post on the ones I love, so I thought it was about time that I did a round-up of all the bloggers who inspire me and who I think you'll love, too.

ZOE LONDON
Zoe was without a doubt my favourite blogger of 2014. Last year saw the re-launch of her website which has taken her from strength to strength. I love sitting down with a cup of herbal tea for a catch up on her latest posts. Following her dream trip to New York and her honest musings on being an "unconventional" blogger are just some of the posts that really made her stand out to me. I feel like she's a blogger who takes you on a journey through her life.  I was a goth girl in school, and will always be a goth girl at heart, and seeing this blue haired blogger kick ass in the industry and navigate fashion in her own way is a triumph for weird teen girls everywhere. I like anyone who goes against the grain and Zoe definitely does that.

QUEEN OF JET LAGS
Hi Noor. Life swap, please? Queen of Jetlags is an amazing style blog which follows Noor jetting across the planet alongside her DJ boyfriend and blogging her amazing outfits along the way. She gives me a serious case of wanderlust, as you can browse her outfits from all the different countries she's visited whilst she's been blogging. One day she might be road tripping across America, the next she's wandering the beaches of Dubai, creating art with every post she publishes. Dream life, right?!

I HATE BLONDE
I have been following Rachel Lynch for years now and fall more and more in love with her blog everyday. She's a powerhouse and I'm so inspired by how she puts things together and motivated by her positive energy. Her blog is this constant overflow of creativity where she not only models her insane wardrobe of sky high platforms and fur coats but tells a story through every blog post. She makes me wish I could spend my days wandering around New York City in Jeffrey Campbells and Wildfox jumpers.

LULUTRIXABELLE
 I started following Lucy back in the day when I became obsessed with her Jeffrey Campbell collection and Youtube channel. I love her thrifty finds, carboot-sale chic style and her colourful crazy outfits. She shows how you can do fashion on a budget rather than making you weep into your laptop about all the things you can't afford. She took a hiatus for her final year of Uni and it's been so awesome seeing her back in the blogging world!

So these are just a few of the bloggers who I'm in love with! Do you read any of these? Who are your favourites?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment