Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A Charlotte Tilbury Haul


So, the dream happened. Okay, well, not quite - Chuck Bass didn't land on my door step, but this parcel of Charlotte Tilbury goodies did, so I'm half way there, right?  
I have fast fallen in love with Charlotte Tilbury and would go as far to say that it's my favourite make-up brand. With the classic gold packaging, each product feels like a little luxury, and actually matches up to the price tag.
I can't say too much about these products yet as I've only had them for a few weeks, but so far, I'm in love. With Autumn tumbling in, I had been lusting after Glastonberry* as the perfect vampy lip. I love the Matte Revolution lipsticks for their creamy yet matte formulas which glide on like a dream and don't dry out throughout the day.
Next up is the new Magic Foundation*. This formula took 5 years to perfect and is designed to work like magic on all skin types. It's a much heavier coverage than I usually go for but gives the most flawless finish. I'll be updating you with a full review ASAP.
There's nothing I love more in a morning that one-wash wonder eyeshadows. The Eyes to Mesmermise are the best cream shadows I've tried. They feel like whipped cream and give the most beautiful wash of colour. I went with Marie Antoinette which is an oyster-gold, perfect for accentuating blue eyes.

Have you tried any of these? What's your favourite Charlotte Tilbury product?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment