Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Night Out Line Up


I don't know about you, but my girl's night out make-up sesh is a real ritual. Nothing says girly time like spending hours getting ready, badly rapping Nicki Minaj and doing each other's hair and make-up.  Pre-drinks has always been an essential part of our night-out routine. At 21 we should probably be getting a little classier, but you have to love stumbling through your best friend's floordrobe and not actually leaving the house until 12pm, right? It never gets old.  For nights out, my fail safe look is a bronze smoky eye and red lips applied with products that I know will be sticking around until 3am. So this is what's on the line-up at the moment...

For my base I've been loving the new Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation. Flawless coverage that will hold up in a club? Check. I love this product as it gives a glowy finish but is semi-matte so can be worn without routine powder top-ups. As for concealer, the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection duo are staples in my clutch. Collection gives the coverage I need under my eyes whilst the NARS is the perfect formula for highlighting the face to tie your contour and highlight together.

Pacing your vodka before you get too tipsy to apply your make-up is an art form. One I have not yet perfected, which is why I never get too ambitious with my eyeshadow. The Charlotte Tilbury Fallen Angel Palette is the perfect quad for a metallic bronze eye. The creamy formula makes it  super quick and easy to blend and smoke out. For false lashes, I've been obsessed with the Ardell Wispies for adding a bit of drama without looking too fake. My days of ridiculous, spidery lashes are a thing of the past, guys... A thing of the past.

Moving onto contour, you know the drill by now, I never go anywhere without my Film Star Bronze & Glow. The buttery ash-brown powder is your one-stop to killer cheekbones that can be built up for an ultra contoured look. But as for highlight, I can't get enough of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera powder, a beautiful rose-gold pigment that will get any highlight obsessive's heart beating. A full review of that will be coming soon!

To finish the look, red lips are back on my make-up menu and Lost Cherry, is the perfect fuchsia red. Finally, I always apply a spritz of the Urban Decay Setting Spray which is too loved (read: grubby) to photograph, to keep my make-up looking fresh all night.

What is your go-to look on a girl's night out? Have you tried any of these products?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

Follow on Bloglovin

       
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK 
PS Enter my giveaway to win tickets to The Clothes Show here 

No comments:

Post a Comment