Thursday, October 22, 2015

NEW IN: Lee Stafford Releases


When it comes to maintaining bleached blonde tresses, it's a tough deal. If I ever did get three wishes in life, being a natural blonde would be one of them. Somewhere in between a Malibu beach house and an endless supply of make-up, anyway. In my experience, eating heaps of spinach and using as little heat on your hair as possible are the keys to healthy hair and growth. But there are definitely products that help along the way, and Lee Stafford just gets it when it comes to haircare. So here are my first impressions of the new additions to the Bleach Blondes and Argan Oil range...

Tone Correcting Conditioning Spray* - Purple shampoo is my life saviour - so purple shampoo in a spray on bottle sounds pretty ingenious to me! This product is supposed to condition and moisturise whilst balancing out those orangey highlights to icy blonde shades. At first I wasn't convinced that this spray would really do the trick but I have definitely noticed that my hair looks more ashy than normal.

Nourishing Miracle Mist* - Argan oil really is a miracle in a bottle. I'm loving this so far as it gives my hair the glossiness which it lacks naturally. Plus, it genuinely is lightweight unlike a lot of sprays and doesn't weigh your hair down.

Argan Night Repair Serum* - Products that get to work whilst we sleep are always great for giving our hair the love it needs whilst being great time-savers. I haven't got around to using this yet but it smells like heaven and I'll be incorporating it into my weekend pampers.

Golden Girl Oil* - Oils are a daily part of my hair care routine as they can transform the mid lengths of your hair. This little bottle amplifies shine whilst neutralising brassy tones which is everything blondes need. I love applying this when my hair is still damp as it helps to keep my hair looking smooth and shiny.

Are you a fan of Lee Stafford?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo
Follow on Bloglovin

       
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK 
PS Enter my giveaway to win tickets to The Clothes Show here 



No comments:

Post a Comment