Thursday, October 15, 2015

Zoeva Vegan Make Up Brushes


Zoeva Vegan Brush Set*

If you're on the look out for affordable yet professional make-up brushes, then Zoeva is your answer. I've tried a few sets in the past and have been seriously impressed with the range and quality that Zoeva offer. It's hard to find brush sets in the UK and unless you want to bankrupt yourself on high-end brands, there really aren't many options. Zoeva do have a small postal fee but it's so worth it when MAC brushes work out to be £20+ each whilst Zoeva charge around £6 per brush. They definitely rival MAC in quality, and at that price, can anyone argue?!
I'm currently trying to make the transition to being cruelty free, so a new set of brushes felt like a good place to start. Zoeva offer full vegan sets which is just amazing. They are nowhere near as pretty as the Rose Gold ones, *sigh*, and not as soft. I don't think this makes them any less amazing at product application than my other sets, though. Plus, given the choice between rubbing goat hair on my face or synthetic talkon fibres, I know what I'll be choosing from now on.
The fibres make the brushes super dense which is great for blending and packing on product. The set gives you everything you need for daily application and I get use out of every brush. My favourite defnitely has to be the flat-top kabuki blending brush and of course the contour brush which gets right into the hollows of the cheek bone.

Do you love Zoeva? What is your favourite make-up brush brand?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo
Follow on Bloglovin

       
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK 

No comments:

Post a Comment