Thursday, April 10, 2014

BUBBLE GUM HEART


 
SKIRT - MOTEL ROCKS * | CHOKER - BLACK SHEEP BOUTIQUE | BAG - BETSEY JOHNSON | FLATFORMS - JEFFREY CAMPBELL 

I am back with an outfit post after a month or so of slacking! I'm sorry for being a lousy blogger lately, my life has literally been taken over by essays but I am a free girl for now. I finally bought a remote for my camera so I'm hoping to get lots of outfit posts up whilst I'm home for Easter. I think I say this every time but I am determined to start making my blog more of a "fashion" blog. I go through phases of being really uninspired but right now I have about 3 lists of posts I want to do. Gotta stay ambitious, right?!
How cute is this skirt from Motel? I just can't get enough of pastels right now, it's a trend I didn't expect to fall in love with. I kept this outfit really simple with a little love heart choker, bowler hat and flatforms. I literally have been wearing this skirt to death - it just works with everything!

Do you like this skirt? How would you style it? Are you over-doing pastels like me? 
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment