Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fluffy Skirts and Banana Milkshakes

Top - H&M | Skirt - Motel* | Bag - Betsey Johnson (thrifted) | Boots - Topshop

Okay, I know I only posted this skirt a few weeks back but here I am with it again. Staples are perfect for those days when you don't really know what to wear.  It doesn't take a fashion genius to throw on an oversized baggy top and a statement skirt, does it? I wore this out to lunch with my boyfriend when I was back at home last week. I tend to visit the vegan buddhist cafe a minimum of 5 times whenever I'm home from uni. Tofu salad and banana (rice)milkshake... yes please.

I would also love it if you nominated my blog in 'Best Personal Style - Newcomer' in the Company Blog Awards!  I've left it quite late because I wasn't sure if my blog really fit in with the category, but lately I've been including a lot more outfit posts so hope it does! It would really mean so much to be nominated so if you can spare a few seconds, I'd really appreciate it :)

Lydia Rose,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment