Friday, April 25, 2014

FOREVER REPURCHASED

Four things I always have in my stash...

Origins Gin Zing Moisturiser - This is an example of giving into the beauty blogging hype, but one I don't actually regret. The light, gel-like consistency means that it sinks into your skin quickly without leaving it oily or irritated. My skin always feels refreshed and hydrated ready to put on foundation. No more morning freak outs realising that I'm going to need a good half an hour to smother my skin in Nivea. Plus, this little pot is definitely worth the money - I'm only on my second pot after using it every day since last August.

Benefit 'They're Real' - What can I really say besides I just love this mascara? I've tried out so many and nothing touches this. Plus, it lasts forever. Nothing will be replacing my beloved Benefit mascara anytime soon.

NARS Sheer Glow - Most days I go for a tinted moisturiser but my "special" foundation is always Sheer Glow. The perfect mid-point between matte and sheer, I love the luminous, immaculate finish this foundation gives.

L'Oreal Micellar Water - A must in my skincare routine. I'm not a fan of taking my make-up off with a cleanser so always use this pre-cleanse. It disolves your make-up and is far kinder to the skin than face wipes.

What are your most repurchased items? Do you use any of these?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment