Wednesday, April 23, 2014

MOONS AND STARS

Crop Top (sold out but available in other colours) & Duster Jacket - Ette 
Skirt - MotelRocks
Flatforms - Jeffrey Campbell 

I somehow managed to wear nearly all of my my favourite brands at once in these photos... Jeffrey Campbell, Ette and Motel. I've been wearing this skirt from Motel to death lately. I'm pretty late to the moons and stars print party but I love it anyway. You can always count on Motel to bring out an infectious print. Their statement skirts are just so versatile and easy to throw on. I paired it with my Ette crop top and fringed jacket thinking this outfit wouldn't really "work" but somehow it did. If you aren't lusting after Ette's items on a weekly basis then you're missing out. I love their site, it's an amazing mixture of vintage / customised and new pieces. I'm a sucker for anything vintage that no one else will have, and Ette are perfect for that. I'll admit, my crazy witch girl jacket rarely leaves my wardrobe but I've decided I'm going to start getting it out a lot more often. I'm kind of dangerous in it, though. Glasses smashing, fringing getting tangled around other's peoples legs, etc,... Be warned.

Do you like this outfit?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment