Monday, September 8, 2014

WHAT I WORE | CREAM KNITS IN WINDERMERE


Dress - Motel | Cream Knit Crop Top - Missguided | Handbag & Necklace - Vivienne Westwood | Sandals (similar here)
SHOP THE POST

 Last weekend I headed up to Windermere with my best friends. Moving to London is the dream but nothing beats living up North. A month in the city registered for me just how lucky I am to have The Lake District on my door step, the scenery is so green that it doesn't look real. We had a fun day wandering around Windermere, got lunch, and searched for bargains in charity shops.
The transitional period between Summer / Autumn is the worst! Some days it's kimono weather and others I'm getting out my furry jumpers, wanting to burn Yankee candles and start counting down the days to Halloween! This leather dress from Motel is quickly becoming my A/W staple. It's perfect for mixing and matching and can make your old clothes feel new. I paired it with my cropped cream knit from my Missguided two piece which is just perfect for layering and super cheap in the sale! Mixy matchy.
On that note, I've spent all day clearing out my closet and dreaming about my A/W wardrobe so head over to my depop if you want a bargain! My username is @LydiaRoseS

Do you like this outfit? What are your A/W staples? How do you mix up your clothes so they feel new?
Lydia Rose,

No comments:

Post a Comment