Thursday, September 4, 2014

WHAT I WORE | MOTEL BOBBIE AND BONNIE TWO PIECE

Bobby and Bonnie Two Piece - Motel* | Shoes* - Chicwish (Same pair here)

So this is the second instalment from the photos we took at this crazy, burnt down location. I had so much fun spending the day shooting outfits and it's made me want to seek out some more amazing places to shoot. Photography has always been one of my passions and I love the feeling of getting some awesome images.
I'm so obsessed with this two piece from Motel Rocks. It's the perfect transitional piece for A/W, I'll definitely be wearing this with a leather jacket and my chunky boots!
I've been pretty stressed putting in my final preparations for London Fashion Week! All of sudden lots of invites have come my way so I'm planning on heading down there for the Friday and Saturday, possibly more if I can manage it. Last season I was there was an intern so it feels crazy to be getting invites and calling my own shots. Who'd have thought it?!

Will you be heading to LFW? What do you think of this outfit?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

  Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment