Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Budget Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade Dupe?

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow in 'Permanent Taupe'

Okay, I am seriously late to the party when it comes to Maybelline Colour Tattoos. I'm sure you'll have already read about them - but I just had to share this dupe for the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade.
The formula is a matte, taupey brown, which when applied with an angled brush gives an amazing sculpted look to the brows. It has a thick, creamy consistency which is much easier to shape the brows with than eyeshadow powder and stays put all day. I lined underneath my brows with the Colour Tattoo and then flicked up with the brush to fill them in a little bit more. The result? Awesome brows, super cheap, and super simple.

What do you think of this dupe? Would you try it?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment