Friday, March 20, 2015

Reasons to Love Roller Lash



When it comes to launching a new product, Benefit just get it right. I tend to get sucked into cute marketing campaigns so I wanted to let the hype die down a little bit before giving my review. I've had the little freebie of Roller Lash for quite a while, so now that the Benefit-hysteria is creeping away, my verdict is in...
So let's be straight up, I'm definitely on the side of the beauty blogging fence that does like They're Real. It's one of the most successful mascaras - ever - but isn't a product that everyone seems to get along with.
This is a mascara definitely set to be They're Real's new rival. With it's retro inspired packaging, Roller Lash is inspired by hair curlers and claims to lift and curl the lashes to the point that eye lash curlers aren't needed. Have I ditched the curlers? Nope. They're still an essential in getting my poker straight lashes to keep a curl. But does this product actually do what it claims? I can 100% say that it does!
The first thing I noticed about the mascara is the incredible length that it gives. I don't think I've ever seen my lashes looking so long. And let's be honest, everyone just looks so much prettier with long lashes, right?!
The pink spoolie is smaller than They're Real's and has an angled curl to the brush, so that when applied you can feel the lifting effect it has on the lashes. The tiny hooks seem to grab onto every individual lash and get right into the roots to give a really lifted and lengthened effect. For bonus points - unlike They're Real which requires it's own remover to really get it to budge, this comes off really easily with your average make-up remover. So no panda eyes when you wake up or flakey, itchy lashes!
Overall, I really am in love with this mascara. If I had to be really picky, I don't think that it's as good as They're Real for giving volume. If Benefit ever brought out a mascara that met Roller Lash and They're Real somewhere in the middle, that would be my perfect mascara. But for long, spidery lashes that stay curled all day and isn't a pain to take off - it ticks all of my boxes.

What do you think of Roller Lash?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

Follow on Bloglovin

       TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK 

No comments:

Post a Comment