Monday, March 9, 2015

Floppy Hats in London



Boohoo Turtle Neck Dress | Forever21 Gilet* | Vivienne Westwood Bag | Shoes | H&M Hat (similar)

When you're feeling uninspired or have lost direction in your life, there's nothing like getting lost in London to realign yourself with the world. I spent a month of my summer last year interning in the city and I was so happy with the direction of my life and who I was becoming. Waking up early, getting on the tube and spending the day writing articles at my favourite magazine inspired me so much for the future. London is a city where inspiration is everywhere, everyone seems to have a direction and there's something new and exciting around the corner. I felt realigned with the person I was and it gave me the motivation to keep working hard at my degree and stay focused. Everything is temporary and I am determined to kick essay stress in the ass and do well this year.
I was in London last weekend for London Fashion Weekend and it was definitely what I needed. Sometimes your head gets so stuck in the Uni bubble and the general pace of life that you just need to take yourself out of it. Premier Inn kindly gave us a room and we had such a perfect stay - they're a hotel I would definitely recommend if you're looking for somewhere on a budget but where you can guarantee that the rooms will still be really nice (and the beds are uhhmazing).
Saturday was chaotic with London Fashion Weekend so on the Sunday we just spent the day exploring. First on my list was hitting Vantra Vitao on Oxford St for the most amazing vegan food, ever. I've been wanting to try the buffet there for so long and I'm not going to lie, I was that girl with a portion bigger than her head. We spent the day wandering and exploring and I finally gritted my teeth and bought the Anastasia Film Star Bronze and Glow which is the contouring palette which dreams are made of.

Do you love London? What do you think of this outfit?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment