Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March's Face


A bronze smokey eye and baby pink lip has been my go to make up lately. It's the perfect combination for when you don't really have a lot of time but still want to look put together.
I've always been a red lip kind of girl but recently I've been swapping the high maintenance for more easy to wear shades. MAC'S Snob lipstick is perfect for this, the smooth and creamy formula makes it super light on the lips and easy to wear. When it comes to pigmentation, you just can always count on MAC, it's just the perfect baby pink.
For my base I've been loving the L'Oreal True Match Foundation - if you're looking for a budget foundation, this is it, trust me. It seems to suit a lot of different skin types (my friends are hooked too) and I would compare the coverage to MAC Studio Fix just without the cakeyness. I only bought it as a go between for when my NARS Sheer Glow ran out, but I've been loving it that much I haven't repurchased it!
Another drug store favourite has been the Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadow in 'On and Bronze'. I use this to prime my lids and then sweep MAC Woodwinked over the top. The colour tattoos are cheap alternatives to the MAC paint points and do the trick to bring out the colour pigments in your shadows. To tie the eye look together, I just take a dark brown matte shade to smoke it out.
A combination of Benefit's Lolitint* and High Beam gives a gorgeous pop of pearly fuschia to the cheeks. I then bronzed up my face with 'Laguna' NARS Virtual Domination Palette, the cheek palette that dreams are made of.

What do you think of this make up look? Do you use any of these products?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment