Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Tale of Two MAC Pinks


It was love at first swatch with these two MAC pinks, Snob and Show Orchid. Me and MAC go way back and in that time there's been some serious hits and misses. My boyfriend watched in horror when I applied the Nicki Minaj Viva La Glam 2 -  which was basically a lavendar concealer that I'm pretty sure only Nicki herself could pull off. Let's just say my Zante photos with flash in that lipstick will never see the light of day...

But when it comes to pink lips, it's hard to go wrong. For a cutesy, girly pink, Snob is just the dreamiest colour. Snob has been my easy everyday lip since I bought it, it looks so pretty with bronze smokey eyes and adds a bit of a statement to your make up in a way that isn't too OTT. It's a Satin formula, which basically packs the pigment of a matte shade without the dryness. It's one you'll always find in my handbag at the moment as I'm just loving everything pink for Spring.

Show Orchid is more of a show stopping shade. It's a bright, bold fuschia-toned pink that everyone just seems to love. I've always been a go bold or go home kinda girl when it comes to lip colours - the nude lip trend just does nada for me, and I feel that pale skin always looks better with a brighter lip. This is the one I will always reach for on a girl's night out.

What do you think of these shades?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

Follow on Bloglovin

       TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK 

                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment