Friday, August 15, 2014

MISSGUIDED AW14 PREVIEW | BLOGGER EVENT

Recently, Missguided exclusively previewed their AW14 collection to bloggers...



A few weeks ago, I was invited to the Missguided AW14 blogger's preview event in London. I'm a huge Missguided lover, not only do they champion fashion in my favourite Northern city, Manchester, but are amazing for their on-trend, low-cost pieces. I took along my fave London PR gal, Lizzie, and we headed over to Soho to get a glimpse of the A/W range. 
I'm not big on summer dressing, and although I crave the sun as soon as it goes away, nothing gets me more excited than A/W fashion. Hand me a fur coat and chunky boots over sandals and crop tops any day. I just find it far easier to dress for the colder months and fashion just seems to get darker and more exciting with A/W collections.
Over the years, Missguided have gone from your slightly average online store to on-trend powerhouse. They just seem to keep getting better and better, and let me tell you, their new clothing is something to get seriously excited about. Signature of Missguided, there were plenty of pastel pieces - candy fur coats (that are definitely going up in quality), cute prints and everyone in the room was swooning over the pink fluffy strappy sandals. 
But it was the other side of the room that really got my heart racing. Shaggy fur gilets, bohemian prints and colourful co-ords - I was in love. After a few hours swooning over the pieces and chatting with lots of lovely bloggers, Lizzie, Olivia, Paige, Abbie and I finished off the evening with a few JD's. It was a great event and I definitely will be keeping my eye out for the blue high-neck co-ord pictured, it'd be perfect for LFW! Thank you Missguided for inviting me but not so much for the dent you will soon be making to my bank balance. 

 Have you got your eye on any of these pieces? Are you a fan of Missguided?
 Lydia Rose, 
xoxo
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment