Wednesday, August 27, 2014

WHAT I WORE | RUNAWAY ROSE



Bowler hat - H&M (similar) | Playsuit* - Daisy Street | Jacket* - Daisy Street | Sandals - New Look (similar) | Bag - Vintage

One of my favourite things to wear this summer has definitely been this fringed jacket from Daisy Street. I've been listening to a lot of 70s music which inevitably seeps into my dress choices. At the height of my Stevie Nicks obsession, nearly all of my clothing had fringing or tassels on it. It's all fun dancing around to Edge of 17 in a fringed jacket until you get a little carried away, stuck in doors or smash a glass. All of which I've done over the past few weeks whilst wearing this jacket religiously, eek. I paired it with this pretty floral jumpsuit which isn't something I'd usually wear. I'm not used to showing so much skin, or even wearing anything backless, so this jacket just toughened it up enough for me. It's so pretty paired with heels for an evening out, even if those summer nights of sitting out in beer gardens with a cocktail are quickly seeping away. I'll be wearing this with tights, boots and a black fur coat soon enough!

What do you think of this outfit? 
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment