Monday, August 18, 2014

WHAT I WORE | BRUSH STROKE PRINT

Dress* - French Connection | Duster Jacket* - Lily LuLu | Mules* - Missguided | Handbag & Necklace - Vivienne Westwood | Rings - Brandy Melville

You know those days when you just mean business? Well this is my outfit for that. #GirlBoss has become my everyday mantra and I'm feeling inspired. If you've got those early twenties anxieties then you need to pick up a copy of that book. So, I've got the words of Sophia Amoruso going through my head when I say it's time to start kicking ass. And what better outfit to do that in than this shift dress and duster jacket combination? This day dress from French Connection hugs you in all of the right places, making it that power dress that every girl needs in her wardrobe. I paired it with this duster jacket from Lily Lulu which you can expect to see making many more reappearances on my blog. Oh, and the mules. There's nothing I love more than an ugly pair of shoes and Missguided ticked all of my boxes with their tougher take a trend that I didn't expect to love. They're reduced to just £10 on their website, too.

What do you think of this outfit? Do you love / hate mules? Have you read Girl Boss?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo
SHOP THE POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment