Sunday, August 3, 2014

THE SUNDAY CATCH UP | INTRODUCING MY BOYFRIEND'S BLOG


Soo, I have some exciting news! I'm not normally this much of a sap, but here we are, an entire post dedicated to my boyfriend and his new lifestyle blog. If you read the article on blogger boyfriends in Company this month, then I'm sure I'm not the only one to say that it's kinda my relationship summed up. From taking outfit photos to designing the graphics for my blog - Ryan normally ends up stuck behind a camera, stood in the middle of roads, and fixing most of my HTML balls-ups. 
After coming to stay with me in London where we took plenty of opportunities to get some amazing photography and soak up everything the city had to offer, he was inspired to set up something of his own. He's always been a really creative person so it just seems natural for him to make his own little space on the internet. So meet Mr Bona Drag (it means "well dressed" if you don't get the Morrissey allusion) where he'll be posting personal style and whatever else takes his fancy. 
I think there is plenty of room for male bloggers but I know very little about the male blogging community - so if you have any pointers about where he can start, please leave them in a comment! 
As for now, I'd love it if you could show his blog some love, as we all know how daunting it is when you first hit "publish". Head over to his blog and follow it here!
Will we be one of those blogger couples? I'm not sure, but I'm pretty excited to see what he comes up with! 

Lydia Rose,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment