Monday, August 25, 2014

WHAT I WORE | FOREVER 21 & MODELS OWN X LYDIA ROSE

Dress | Shoes | Bag (in burgundy) and similar | Headband | Rings here and here | Models Own Purple Lipstick  all c/o Forever21

When Forever21 contacted me to bring you a post inspired by the new F21 X Models Own Collection, I was so excited! I got to pick out some pieces from the online store and was also sent some of the new Models Own x F21 range, which you just have to take a look at!  I'm wearing the purple lip crayon in these photos which I was super impressed with. I have to say, although I love the Models Own nail varnishes I was never particularly bothered by their make-up. But I've been wearing this lip crayon constantly since receiving it. It glides on so easily and is such a pretty purple that isn't too OTT, perfect for A/W! I'm also wearing one of the new nail varnishes which definitely lives up to expectations. 
I picked out this gorgeous witchy dress with bell sleeves that I'm just in love with. I tried to capture the movement of the dress in these photos as the dress just falls so beautifully and I love the pleated detail of it. Forever21 are one of my favourite online stores just for their ridiculously cheap yet high quality pieces. For accessories, I'm channelling my inner Olsen twin with the chunky rings and headband. I took these photos whilst visiting one of my best friend in Huddersfield on a colder August day and we went for Mexican food and Pina Coladas. I'm definitely ready to get out my fur coats and chunky boots. Roll on Halloween and purple lips everyday. 

What do you think of this outfit? Have you checked out the F21 x Models Own range?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

  Follow on Bloglovin

SHOP THE POST:


No comments:

Post a Comment