Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Top 5 From Charlotte Tilbury


Here's the part where I try to justify my exorbitant array of Charlotte Tilbury purchases, and here's the part where I fail. Phew. Now that's over, let's just say that we all deserve a little bit of luxury in our lives. And of course, nothing soothes the soul like doing some damage to your bank account at the Charlotte Tilbury counter, right? Right.

Charlotte Tilbury has stolen my heart this year, so here's my top 5 must-haves so far...

It all started with the the Filmstar Bronze & Glow, a Christmas gift card purchase, this highlighting and bronzing duo is a contour lover's dream team. With a buttery bronzer on the left, and the perfect champagne gold shimmer on the right, you just can't go wrong. Nothing says high end like the signature rose gold packaging, but this product really does have the formula to match.

Next up is my first ever Beach Stick purchase in Es Vedra. A twist up colour stick, this shade isn't one I would usually pick, but looks beautiful applied to the apples of the cheeks.  Described as a 'mystic sunset coral', it gives a gorgeous dewy finish that fakes a holiday glow. What I love about the beach sticks is that they double up as a lip colour, too, for a brave hot pepper red.

As for lipsticks, I am obsessed with the Matte Revolution range for the creamy formulas and ultra pigmented shades. With the square bullet, these lipsticks apply like a dream without dehydrating the lips. Lost Cherry is a really unusual fuschia shade, a cherry red-pink, it feels incredibly classy to wear and makes a statement without being a typical postbox red. For the perfect nude lip, I'm in love with Sexy Sienna as brown-toned nudes have never worked on me. Inspired by Sienna Miller, it's a beautiful golden coral that looks perfect with bronzed skin.  Of course, I could not leave out the Lip Cheat in 'Pillow Talk', perhaps the most loved lip-liner in the beauty blogger world. This really is a your lips but better shade that does everything you'd want in a lip liner, allowing the right amount of definition to the lip without going too Kylie Jenner.

Are you in love with Charlotte Tilbury? What are your favourites?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment