Tuesday, July 8, 2014

5 THINGS I LOVE RIGHT NOW


It feels like forever since I've had a good ramble about my favorite beauty products. I've been loving (and spending too much on) beauty lately, so these are my 5 most loved... 


Sigma Kabuki Flat Brush* - What was my life before Sigma? This has to be the best foundation brush I have used, ever. I love it so much that I haven't even reached for my beloved Real Techniques Buffing Brush - my go to for a good year - since this. The flat top and dense bristles make this amazing for stippling foundation and allow you to go get the most out of the product, which is perfect since I've been opting for lighter coverage foundations in the hotter weather.

Rimmel Rita Oral Nail Varnish in White - Nothing sucks more than painting your nails. In my opinion. I am completely useless at it so the rapid dry Rimmel range always gets my vote. But I have to say, since photographing this post I'm really not loving the formula! It seems to turn into a gloopy mess then after a good 20 minutes of torment just ends up chipping any way. So white nails get my vote, but this particular brand? Not so much. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Redken All Soft Supple Touch Spray -  I'm a huge fan of Redken, their intensive treatments always get my vote. I don't like to weigh down my hair with product so have been going easier on the conditioner and opting for this after showering. It just makes it easier to get a brush through my hair and definitely has been making the texture smoother.

Vaseline Cocoa Radiant - Every summer I go crazy for anything coconut. It's just the ultimate holiday smell, right? This is cheap as anything and smells amazing!

Benefit 'They're Real' Remover* - I was kindly gifted this at a Benefit event and have been using it every day since! If you're a dedicated 'They're Real' fan then this is an essential. It's a creamy formula which wipes away your make up and is so delicate on the eyes. No rubbing away at your eyes which speeds up wrinkles in the future, yikes. It's so gentle and makes removing water proof mascara SO much easier.

Have you tried any of these? What are you loving right now?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment