Thursday, July 10, 2014

WHAT I WORE | PRINTED ZARA SKIRT

Top, Skirt, Shoes & Bag - ZARA | Rings - Brandy Melville | Necklace - Vivienne Westwood

Okay. After a sly dig at 'Zara mannequins' in one of my older posts, I managed to wear all of my Zara sale purchases in one outfit. Eye roll. What can I say, I love nothing more than a good sales bargain. So why not wear all of them at once?!
I did a lot of panic shopping before starting my internship after realising that I literally had nothing vaguely "office appropriate". Basically, I'm either dressing like I should be at Woodstock festival in multi coloured kimonos or looking like a tramp in jeans. And not that Olsen-twin, sassy and undone kind of tramp. Just tramp-tramp. There wasn't much midground in my wardrobe and so my panicdrobe was born. I love to have fail safe pieces where you still feel stylish but totally comfortable and not OTT. Here's to nearly being 20, a fashion intern and actually shopping in Zara. Christ.
These were taken when I met up with my friend Lizzie after work. I randomly followed Lizzie on Twitter seeing that she was going to Warwick Uni (she took a year out so was a year below) so we'd known of each other but never met until we both ended up interning for Fashion Scout at LFW. She's since dropped out and landed an amazing PR job and has one enviable life, for reals. We headed to Covent Garden for some Benetinis after going to an amazing veggie restaurant. Freemason's Hall, where Fashion Scout is based during LFW, is just across the road so we got some photos there. Ohhh the nostalgia. I definitely want to be back at Fashion Week this year but hopefully as a blogger this time, so if anyone has any pointers on that, let me know!

What do you think of this outfit? What are your fail safe pieces?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment