Monday, July 21, 2014

WHAT I WORE | WHITE OUT


Two Piece - Motel (Similar) | Necklace - Vivienne Westwood | Shoes - Chicwish* | Photography - Unlimitedbyjk


These photos were taken just before we headed out for the night in London. Luckily one of Lizzie's friends was a street style photographer - so like any blogger would, I obviously seized the opportunity to get some photos! I was so happy with how these turned out, Joseph is really talented and you should check out his website.
This two piece from Motel is something which I've been mixing and matching up throughout my time in London. I rarely wear white but I've been loving it lately. I'm blogging from my boyfriend's in Birmingham today and getting the train home in a few hours. I'm so excited to see Pom, my friends, breathe clean air, etc aha. It's also my birthday tomorrow, I'm gonna be 20! Eeeek. The thought of not being a teenager is pretty scary. 
What do you think of this outfit?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment