Tuesday, July 29, 2014

WHAT I WORE | KIMONOS IN SHOREDITCH



Duster Jacket/ Kimono (similar) Band of Gypsies (bought via TK MAXX) | Top - Brandy Melville | Skirt - Zara (similar)| Shoes - Chicwish*

These photos were taken a few weeks ago on a Sunday spent roaming vintage stalls in Shoreditch. I bargained with my boyfriend to trawl through clothes with me if I watched the World Cup final with him in the evening. Football is my least favourite thing and shopping with me is probably his least favourite thing so I guess we struck a fair deal! Shoreditch is definitely one of my favourite places in the city. I found this kimono in TK Maxx on a day where it was seriously boho heaven. There were so many amazing jumpsuits, duster jackets and kimonos that I wanted to buy the place out. I settled for a few and this was one of them. I love how colourful it is. I'm already missing London, so I'm excited to be heading back for a few press days and exciting events which I'll be blogging about. Eeee!

What do you think of this outfit? 
Lydia Rose,
xoxo
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment