Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WHAT I WORE | A NIGHT IN CAMDEN

Dress - Motel | Bag & Necklace - Vivienne Westwood | Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell


I'm now in my last week interning at Company Magazine and really can't believe how quickly it's gone! I'm going to miss living in London and having the most amazing city in the world on my doorstep every day. My boyfriend took these one Saturday night when we went to Camden. Camden brings back some serious nostalgia for me, I remember going there for the first time as a 14 year old with my bright red hair and just being in awe of EVERYTHING. I was in my phase of obsessing over Japanese street style and bought huge, layered black dresses which I still have hanging up in my closet. These days it's full of Lady Gaga t-shirts and almost feels a little... Gimmicky? Either way, I think it's a super cool area and has a really safe atmosphere about it. We went to The World's End pub which is one of Ryan's favourites from when he used to tour and play in London. I kept my outfit simple with this black leather dress and my studded JC's. Had to goth it up a little bit, right?!

Did you used to love Camden? Where are your favourite places to go in London?
Lydia Rose,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment